The website uses cookies to allow us to better understand how the site is used. By continuing to use this site, you consent to this policy. Click to learn more. 
    
 
Home » Seed Banks » Black Farm Genetix Seeds » Venice Kush Cake - Feminized - Black Farm Genetix
Venice Kush Cake - Feminized - Black Farm Genetix
SKU BFG0550F-BB
Sex Feminized
Autoflower
Indica/Sativa Sativa/Indica
Indoor Flowering 8-9 weeks
9-10 weeks
Yield Medium
Height Medium
THC Super 22%+
Outdoor Harvest
Special Features
Top Genetics Kush
Colours
Effect
CBD
Flavour Earthy
Grow Indoor/Outdoor

Venice Kush Cake - Feminized - Black Farm Genetix

This strain is a combination of awesomeness with LA Kush crossed Mimosa the Orange Punch version. With a blend in this of Animal Mintz, OG Kush, Purple Punch, Orange Skunk, Lemon Skunk and Grand Daddy Purple.

5 FEM
Sensible Price: $61.02
Quantity :
In Stock
;
10 FEM
Sensible Price: $111.45
Quantity :
In Stock
;
  • Description

    Venice Kush Cake Description

    This strain is a combination of awesomeness with LA Kush crossed Mimosa the Orange Punch version. With a blend in this of Animal Mintz, OG Kush, Purple Punch, Orange Skunk, Lemon Skunk and Grand Daddy Purple.

    The finished buds on one side have deep floral notes with a nice citrus punch that is earthy kush like. The buds are violet with a very nice mix of colour worthy of a top shelf status in dispensaries. Perfectly balanced with orange and lemon flavours, but also with a nice chemical fruit depth to the smell of the bud when its squeezed a little.

    If you are feeling a little unhappy Venice Kush Cake will certainly lift your spirits. This strain is quite well balanced but slightly more dominant indica. Growers will adore her to accompany the euphoric yet restful effects. Venice Kush Cake is real food for the brain, expect floaty feelings that will stay with you through the day. This one gives a very nice light body feeling that is energised and good to enjoy during the day and early in the evening. The taste stays in the mouth for a while after exhaling, creating a great sensation and satisfaction feeling.

    Black Farm Genetics Venice Kush Cake is for the smoker that loves an Indica but also wants to keep alert and energised. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Venice Kush Cake is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.

    Around 40% Of the genetics in Venice Kush Cake come from the Sativa regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 60% Indica from the hash making region of Afghanistan and India. The plants grow to a medium height and are not overly difficult to manage. Most of the plants will take some beautiful reddish violet hues toward the end of flowering, which makes it a very beautiful plant once it is covered in trichomes with the colours of fall, amazing sight. With that said, plants will stretch during flowering time and should be double the size of what they was during vegetational growth. The main central buds will develop to be large and well uniformed with a very nice canopy very well suited to super cropping as the buds can be very good sized and evenly spread. The side branches grow steady and vigorous perfectly circling the main central cola

    Venice Kush Cake Feminized Seeds Specification

    Sex: Feminized

    Type: Indica / Sativa (50% Indica, 50% Sativa)

    Grow: Indoor/Outdoor

    Flowering Type: Photoperiod

    Flowering Time: 9 Weeks

    Outdoor Harvest: Unknown

    Yield: 500-600 gr/m2

    Height: 80-120cm

    THC:20-30%

    CBD:

    CBG: Unknown

    THC/CBD ratio: Unknown

    Genetics: LA Kush x Mimosa Orange Punch

    Aroma/Flavour:Deep floral notes, citrus punch, earthy, kush

    Effects: Uplifting, restful

    Medical Conditions:; Unknown

    Medicinal Properties: Unknown

    Mold/Pest Resistance: Unknown

    Grow Difficulty: Unknown

    Awards: Unknown

     
    Copyright © 2000-2024 Sensible Gifts LTD