The website uses cookies to allow us to better understand how the site is used. By continuing to use this site, you consent to this policy. Click to learn more. 
    
 
Home » Seed Banks » TGA Subcool Seeds » Jazz - Regular - TGA Subcool Seeds
Jazz - Regular - TGA Subcool Seeds
SKU BB-TGAR553
Sex Regular
Autoflower
Indica/Sativa Hybrid
Indoor Flowering 8-9 weeks
9-10 weeks
Yield Medium
Height
THC High 16-21%
Super 22%+
Outdoor Harvest
Special Features
Top Genetics
Colours
Effect
CBD
Flavour
Grow Indoor/Outdoor

Jazz - Regular - TGA Subcool Seeds

Jazz Regular is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal haze undertones. Jazz Regular is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.

5 REG
Sensible Price: $89.84
Out of stock
;
10 REG
Sensible Price: $181.06
Out of stock
;
  • Description

    Jazz Description

    TGA Subcool Jazz Regular is a slight hybrid that combines Killer Genetics to produce a balanced and delicious strain.
    Jazz Regular is a very deep skunk tasting bud that is slightly darker in colour with medium to high density. The buds taste somewhere between a deep skunk taste with herbal haze undertones. Jazz Regular is crystal covered with up to 24% THC Content and the aroma is one of the most powerful available.
    TGA Subcool Jazz Regular is a Cannabis Strain that has a good THC content depending on the grower skills level. THC rich strains will affect your auditory and visual senses and stimulate your appetite greatly. Jazz Regular will give you a pleasant and hypnotic high. Jazz Regular is considered to be pretty well balanced with Indica and Sativa in its genetics but is slightly more dominant towards the Sativa side. The high should be clear headed, motivated and good for communicating with a balanced relaxed body and relief of tension.
    Jazz Regular is for the smoker that loves a Sativa but also wants stress relief and muscle relaxation. It is for the smoker that does not want to get overpoweringly high. Jazz Regular is a great appetite stimulator, relaxes muscles and is good for stress.
    Around 60% Of the genetics in Jazz Regular come from the Sativa regions of Thailand and South America with the other 40% Indica originating from the hash making region of India and Afghanistan. Jazz Regular should grow medium in height finishing around 80-140cm and finish flowering around 8-10 weeks. The buds grow with dense mixed indica and sativa like structure with buds being spirally and very well sized semi compact. Fan leaves are dark and wide reaching with a lot of room for light to pass to the lower branches. This one can get a very large so topping more than once to create multiple lower branches and a more even canopy of buds is suited. Jazz Regular can have slightly varied finishing times so pay attention to the pistils with at least 60% browning needed before you harvest.

    Jazz Regular Seed Specifications

    Sex: Regular
    Type: Hybrid
    Grow: Indoor/Outdoor
    Flowering Type: Photoperiod
    Flowering Time: 8-10 weeks
    Outdoor Harvest: Unknown
    Yield: 450-550g/m2
    Height: 80-140cm
    THC: 18-24%
    CBD: <1%
    THC/CBD ratio: Unknown
    Genetics: Raspberry Smash (Raspberry Kush x Timewreck) x Space Queen (Romulan x C-99) x Jack Herer
    Aroma/Flavour: Unknown
    Effects: Unknown
    Medical Conditions: Unknown
    Medicinal Properties: Unknown
    Mold/Pest Resistance: Unknown
    Grow Difficulty: Unknown
    Awards: Unknown
    Pick & Mix: No
     
    Copyright © 2000-2021 Sensible Gifts LTD
    Traffic Roots Audience Pixel