The website uses cookies to allow us to better understand how the site is used. By continuing to use this site, you consent to this policy. Click to learn more. 
    
 
Home » Seed Banks » Cali Weed Seeds » Headbanger - Feminized - Cali Weed
Headbanger - Feminized - Cali Weed
SKU BB-CALI108F1
Sex Feminized
Autoflower
Indica/Sativa Indica Dom
Indoor Flowering 8-9 weeks
Yield High
Height Short
THC High 16-21%
Super 22%+
Outdoor Harvest
Special Features
Top Genetics
Colours
Effect Body Stone
CBD Low
Flavour Earthy
Spicy
Grow Indoor/Outdoor

Headbanger - Feminized - Cali Weed

This is a nice twist for the kush lovers with an OG crossed Bubba to make something very slightly different in your collection.

1 FEM
Sensible Price: $29.94
Quantity :
In Stock
;
5 FEM
Sensible Price: $104.43
Quantity :
In Stock
;
  • Description

    Headbanger Description

    This is a nice twist for the kush lovers with an OG crossed Bubba to make something very slightly different in your collection.
    Headbanger is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet hashish, chocolate and coffee like aromas. Headbanger Buds are likely to finish with around 18-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk with light greens and with some nice blue tints in there. Headbanger is known for producing good sized buds.
    Cali Weed Headbanger is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Headbanger is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Headbanger is not so powerful with around 15-20% THC Content.
    Headbanger is not so creative in its high but if you are looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Headbanger is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.
    This strain has many great medicinal benefits, but we are not allowed to state specific details for what these may be. Mostly Indica strains can have a nice relaxing effect on the body and are especially suited to those needing relief in this way.
    Around 20% Of the genetics in Cali Weed Headbanger come from the Sativa regions of Thailand with the other 80% Indica domination from the hash making region of India, Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Headbanger should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and bulging hues spiralling out of the buds. Yields are going to be high and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Headbanger grows highly uniformed. Headbanger is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.

    Headbanger Feminized Seeds Specifications

    Sex: Feminized
    Type: Indica Dominant Hybrid
    Grow: Indoor/Outdoor
    Flowering Type: Photoperiod
    Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
    Outdoor Harvest: Unknown
    Yield: 500-600g/m2
    Height: 60-100cm
    THC: 18-24%
    CBD: <1%
    THC/CBD ratio: Unknown
    Genetics: Bubba Kush x OG Kush
    Aroma/Flavour: Spicy, Herbal, Coffee, Chocolate
    Effects: Relaxed
    Medical Conditions: Unknown
    Medicinal Properties: Unknown
    Mold/Pest Resistance: Unknown
    Grow Difficulty: Moderate
    Awards: Unknown
    Pick&Mix: No
     
    Copyright © 2000-2021 Sensible Gifts LTD
    Traffic Roots Audience Pixel